First Roundtable Meeting for the Primary Care Pharmacy Network
3 to 5 pm, 18 June 2022 (Saturday)
Established by the HKU Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy, the Primary Care Pharmacy Consortium (the Consortium) has been serving as the platform for transdisciplinary knowledge exchange between the academia, social service and healthcare providers, with the aim promote service excellence, research and education through engagement and collaboration.
Sharing the vision of fostering synergy among frontline providers to achieve sustainable development of primary pharmacy services and positive social impact, the Consortium and Health In Action are joining forces to lead the formation of the Primary Care Pharmacy Network.
The first roundtable meeting will be held to discuss the concept of primary care pharmacy network with the following aims:
- To share insights about primary care pharmacy services
- To promote and enhance mutual sharing of resources for community pharmacy services
- To embark on the discussion on the advancement of community pharmacy practice
Frontline pharmacists who deliver pharmacy services in community setting
- Overview of primary care pharmacy services and latest developments
- Challenges and opportunities for primary care pharmacy
- Future directions to enhance standards of pharmacy practice
- Formation of Primary Care Pharmacy Network
Details of Meeting
Date: 18 June 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 3 to 5 pm
Venue: Health In Action Community Pharmacy
Room 901, 9/F, Millennium Trade Centre, 54-56 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung
Enquiries: Mr Tommy Lee (WhatsApp: +852 6778 9581; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested in attending the roundtable meeting or receiving further updates, please register here.
T +852 3917 9024 | F +852 2817 0859 | web site: www.pharma.hku.hk
2/F, Laboratory Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong |